Wholesale Account Information
All parties interested in a wholesale account to resell our annual White House Christmas ornament will need to follow one of the steps below to create an account:
From the Homepage
- Click the "Login/Register a new account" link at the top left of the hompage.
- Under the "New Customers" heading, select "Create an account."
- Follow the prompts and make sure to identify that your purchases will be for "a wholesale account."
- Once you are done, submit all your information. You will receive a confirmation email once your account is created.
- After a cart is filled with merchandise, proceed to checkout.
- Under the "Check out as a guest or register" heading, select "Register."
- Follow the prompts and identify that your purchases will be for "a wholesale account."
- Fill out the following form and make sure to have your federal tax ID number ready.
- Once the form is filled out, finalize the checkout process and pay.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order is complete.
After the Association has verifed your account, you will receive an additional email with your wholesale account ID that can be used to place orders over the phone, by fax or by mail. All transactions made on this website will use the user name (email) and password you created during the steps above.
Having a verified wholesale account will help the Association provide the best service possible to these accounts and allow wholesale customers a speedy checkout during future purchases. This will also help the Association provide relevant information to wholesale customers about future merchandise available for resale.
If you have any questions about wholesale accounts or our new process, please contact Lindsey Kolling at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-218-4334.