FAQ: Returns & Exchanges
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt of your purchase and include shipping receipt for cash, credit card refund or exchange under the following conditions:
- The merchandise and its packaging must be in saleable condition.
- You receive as a gift the same merchandise you purchased.
- Damaged merchandise can only be exchanged for a replacement.
- For Purchases of White House Christmas Ornaments:
- A re-stocking fee equal to 15% of the total dollar amount of any returned ornaments will be charged for purchases of 26 or more ornaments of the same year.
- This policy applies to all mail orders, website orders, and over-the-counter sales including ornaments picked up at the association’s fulfillment center located in Largo, Maryland.
- There will be no exceptions to this policy.
HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE MY ITEMS?
We try very hard to make sure all of our merchandise is in proper condition, and to the customer's complete satisfaction.
For returns, please follow this link to our returns page: returns.whitehousehistory.org
HOW LONG WILL MY RETURN/EXCHANGE TAKE?
Once you have completed the returns process through our returns page, you will be given a voucher code that can be used right away on the website. Simply copy and paste the code in the gift card box, and the amount will be used to complete your order. This voucher code will be active for 10 days, after this period you will be reimbursed to your credit card for the amount requested on your return.
I DID NOT RECEIVE MY PURCHASE, WHAT CAN I DO?