1) How do I return an item?
2) How / Where do I track my order?
Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt of your purchase and include shipping receipt for credit card refund or exchange:
- The merchandise and its packaging must be in salable condition.
- You receive as a gift the same merchandise you purchased.
- Damaged merchandise can only be exchanged for a replacement.
- For Purchases of White House Christmas Ornaments:
- A re-stocking fee equal to 15% of the total dollar amount of any returned ornaments will be charged for purchases of 26 or more ornaments of the same year.
- Customers who purchase 100 or more White House Christmas ornaments must obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN) before returning any quantity of ornaments for a refund. Call 1-800-555-2451, and ask for a Customer Service Representative to request a RAN and provide the reason for returning the ornaments and the quantity to be returned. The RAN must appear on the outside of the return shipping package in order to process a refund.
- Customers who purchase 100 or more ornaments after 12/17/2012 will be charged an additional re-stocking fee equal to 5% of the total dollar amount of the returned ornaments.
- This policy applies to all mail orders, website orders, and over-the-counter sales including ornaments picked up at the association’s fulfillment center located in Largo, Maryland.
- There will be no exceptions to this policy.
2) We do not currently provide en route tracking services for placed orders.