General Inquiries, Museum Shop Hours & Locations
1) How can I contact customer service?
2) How do I request a catalog?
3) How can I become a member?
4) Where are your Washington, D.C. stores?
1) Contacting Customer Service. You can contact customer service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Operators are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
2) Catalog Requests. To request a catalog please go our CONTACT US page. Choose “Catalog” from the drop down menu and supply us with your mailing address in the “comments” field. One will be mailed to you.
3) Membership. The association does not have a membership program.
4) Visit our Washington, D.C. gift shops. We have two gift shops locations. Our White House History Shop is located in the historic Decatur House, 1610 H Street, NW between 17th Street, NW and Connecticut Ave. And a gift shop in the National Park Service White House Visitor Center which is located in the Department of Commerce building at 1450 Pennsylvania Ave., NW between 14th and 15th Streets, NW. Store hours are: White House History Shop –Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. (the shop is closed on holidays). The Visitor Center Shop- is open Wednesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. (Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day).